Help with part number for Double Coil

A contractor from New Brighton, Pennsylvania says:

I do not have this balance removed, but it does have the number 14 stamped on it and is a double coil. Window is fairly large. Just want to make sure new ones support the weight of the Window. I would want left and right. If you need measurements of window, I would have to go back to rental and measure.

Thank You,

Brian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231031_152354.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, 

Thanks for posting! We do not carry an exact replacement for this balance assembly however we do have a solution I believe will work well in its place. Although, you'll want to compare the dimensions to determine if it will be a fit. You'll especially want to confirm the dimensions for the with of the shoe and the thickness shown at the top.

Detail of 15-252
Detail of 15-252

This inverted support is compatible with the Series 160 Coil Springs. Since your assembly is stamped with a 14, I would suggest using the S160-3; four of these will support a sash weighing 14lbs.

You may also need the 16-032 Mounting Clip.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.