Help with shoe for tilt window replacement.

A contractor from texas says:
I am replacing the springs and shoes of my vinyl windows. I have the right springs but need to identify the shoes I should get. These windows were made around 2006 or 2007. There is a marking on the face of one that says Pat Pend 5300SB on it. See it on one of the photos attached. The braking mechanism is really heavy duty and as you can see there the shoe itself is also metal. I have 4 of the shoes with the blue cam but want to make sure you don't have the exact match for this window. The window ways 27.5 lbs if you need that figure.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230813_110844.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230813_111325.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230813_111009.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230813_110950.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230813_110928.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Based on past cases, I believe our 15-219 can replace this old pivot shoe. The dimensions seem close; just double-check the diagram below to confirm.

Dimensions for 15-219
Dimensions for 15-219

ah... yes perfect. Will order a couple of these too. I did an order for springs with you all today as well. See if they can be shipped together.
Profile picture of Bob

Awesome, thank you for the order! Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions.

Just wanted to thank you for the info above, this shoe was an EXACT match of to the shoe(s) I needed to replace. They worked perfectly along with the spiral springs I also purchased from Swisco. For windows from 2007, I wasn't sure I would find what I needed, but you all came though in a big way. Our window is working again in time for screen weather coming this fall. Thank you much!
Profile picture of Bob

You're very welcome! I'm happy to hear that everything worked out.

Thanks again for the order and please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.