Help with window balance

A quick learner from USA says:
Greetings,
My window has a metal bar on each side. I think it is called the balance; I am not sure. Can you please help me determine the correct replacement parts that I need? The metal bar attaches at the top of the window with a screw, and a rope passes through the frame and attaches to the bottom of the sliding glass.
There are two bars, one on each side of the window.

The metal bar has numbers stamped on it UB 22E.
It is 23 inches long and looks to be 9/16 inches wide.
It appears to be some plastic round things and some sort of metal clip that fell out
I also took a picture of the part that attaches to the bottom of the sliding glass.

Please let me know if additional explanations or information is needed.
I have attached pictures to help describe what I am looking at.
Thank You,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Charles B1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Charles B2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Charles B3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Charles B4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Charles B5.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please review the S770-23 channel balance as a replacement. The 22E stamp does not directly translate to our spring strength stamp options. To choose the correct option, you will need to weigh the window sash and compare to the strength chart on the page. 

I do not recognize the metal clip shown in the 3rd picture. Do you have any that are still installed that we can see the placement? Thank you! 

A quick learner from USA says:

I appreciate your help. I will be ordering as soon as I can get my window weighed. The part you suggested looks like a perfect match.

Thanks once again.

Charles 

Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

No problem! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.