Hinge Identification

A quick learner says:
The part identifier function on your website would not let me post a picture (which is to say I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong).

Attached is a picture of a hinge I cannot find ANYWHERE. There are three of them on my metal front door and they are so worn the door will not close without a bunch of fiddling around. The square wing attaches to the door; the wing with the curved corners attaches to the wooden door frame.

Hoping you can sell me three or tell me they don't make 'em anymore. The long dimension of each wing is four inches; each wing is two inches wide, measured from the center of the pin to the edge.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hinge.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Our closest match is the 42-008 Hinge Pair. The hole spread is similar and the dimensions appear close (4" x 4" for the entire piece). However, it does not possess that square wing yours has. I've never come across this version either, and my guess is that it's no longer made. Your best bet is going to be adapt the 42-008 version to your door if possible. I am sorry we cannot offer anything closer. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.