How to disassemble door and replace rollers

A home owner from Vancouver, WA says:
Hi, I have a series 4100 Swisco door that I am trying to remove since the rollers are no longer working. I reviewed the video at https://www.swisco.com/videos/view81, but starting at :50, it mentions removing a metal plate, but my door does not seem to have that. In addition, at :57, it says to remove the securing brackets, but my door doesn't seem to have that either. I'm just not sure how to remove the static door since I'm not seeing anything that is keeping it in place.

I attached photos to hopefully help identify how to remove the static door, but if you could help me figure out how to remove this door, I can then hopefully be able to remove the sliding door per the video and identify the correct rollers I need to purchase. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slidingdoor-model.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slidingdoor-staticdoor-inside-bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slidingdoor-staticdoor-inside-top.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slidingdoor-staticdoor-outside-bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slidingdoor-staticdoor-outside-top.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm not sure, but your stationary door might be fixed into the main frame of the door and cannot be removed. My recommendation would be to try lifting your sliding door off the track from the inside of the house. Hopefully, you can remove it that way.

Hi Dave, thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I have been trying to remove it from the inside and it seems like something is keeping it in place. I haven't been able to figure out what is keeping it in place, but I've done everything I can think of to remove it from the inside, such as just manually lifting it, as well as using crowbars to prop up the bottoms to the point where there is no room for movement on the top of the sliding door. For whatever reason, it just doesn't want to budge, hence me thinking it may need to be removed from the outside.

If you have any suggestions on how to remove it from the inside though, I would be happy to hear any suggestions!

I could be wrong, but after taking another look at your patio door it does look like the non-operating door is fixed in place. Check the top of the patio door to see if there are any types of guides or anything at the top of the door to keep it from being lifted up. Also, make sure you adjust the bottom roller up into the bottom rail of the door.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The 4100 Series is Empire Pacific, which was bought out by Cascade Window Company that is in Spokane, Wash. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find out how to remove the sliding door. When the stationary door is permanent, there is not a lot of space above the sliding door to be removed to the inside. I suggest a door repair company that might be able to remove the door.

Thank you for both those responses. Sounds like I will need to reach out to a door repair company to fix this issue. To try and reduce costs, could you tell me which rollers are compatible with my door? It would just be good to pick them up before hiring a repair guy.

I'm afraid the series and model of the door don't tell us what rollers your door uses. We would need to see a complete roller assembly removed from the door, along with the written-out dimensions, in order to identify it. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.