How to remove roller assemblies from door panels

A quick learner from MN says:
Hello, I have two door panels with I believe, acme roller assemblies on them, top and bottom. I would like to know how to remove the roller assemblies from the door panels so that I can then remove the door panel from the tracks. Or, if there is a way to remove the panels without removing the roller assemblies from the panel first. Thank you very much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closet roller assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closet roller assembly
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. You will need to remove the door from the track and lay it down on a flat and stable surface. To remove the door, first raise the door from the bottom floor track. There is a bottom guide, the 23-026 in the track. You may need a putty knife to compress the nylon locking pins to release it from the bottom track. Now, raise the door and swing it towards you to unhook the top wheel from the track. 

To remove the top roller, lay the door down to take pressure off the locking hooks, and with a needle nose pliers; work out the locking hook from the door frame cut out. I hope this helps.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.