Hurricane window

A quick learner from Englewood Florida says:
These parts have come off my hurricane windows. The windows do not move smoothly up and down or stop where they are supposed to.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Assemblies
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 294P51 Stamp Balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Top Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named New Security Top Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29DS 51L Balance Stamp
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! There is a good chance we can supply you with the balances you need to make your repairs but they will need to be a custom made assembly. They appear to be assembled with a 19-041 Channel Balance Top and a 15-029 Winged Channel Balance Shoe with a 7/8" depth. 

Dimensions for 19-041
Dimensions for 19-041

Dimensions for 15-029
Dimensions for 15-029

Before I can supply you with the order link for the balances you need, there are a few more details I'll need to confirm. To start, please confirm the exact weight of the sash. Your stamp indicates that it may weigh 51lbs but to be sure we are providing you with the correct balances, it would be best to confirm this with certainty.

I will also need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A quick learner from Englewood Florida says:
I will need six of those. It is a 51 pound window. These are hurricane strength windows. I sent some more pictures of the other end.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming! I've forwarded a link with a quote for the (6) requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.