Hybrid Balance Quote Request

A quick learner from USA says:
Sash weight is 40 pounds. I believe my window balances are hybrid, but there is no information printed on any of them. Most of my windows need new balances, but I want to start with 1 pair to see if they work as expected. I would like to know what the cost would be. Thanks

Balance length: 30.5 inches
Balance stamp: none
Balance color: gray
Quantity: 2
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Hybrid Balances typically do have a stamp on the plastic part of the balance. Since there isn't, there is a chance that this may be a different type of balance. To be sure that these are Hybrid Balances, may I see a photo of your existing balances removed from the window? It would also help to see any other compatible balance hardware that may be installed in the window.

These balances are custom assemblies and are non-refundable and non-returnable. For that reason and because we'll need to check pricing and availability, it is best to see photos of the hardware to confirm with certainty.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from USA says:
double pins broken off on this bad balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1102.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1101.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1100.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Your balance appears to be a standard Series 600 Spiral Balance with a 5/8" diameter for a tilt window. Specifically, you'll need the S600-31. Since your sash weighs 40lbs, you'll need the black tip option. The black tip can support the weight of a sash weighing 31 to 40lbs.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.