A quick learner from USA says:
32.5 inches 1/2 inches wide old Nuprime code 3210

These are non tilt windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom B1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom B2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom B3.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you need a new channel balance, but I'm sorry to say that I can't identify what you need based on these photos. Too many important details are obscured. 

To start, I'd like you to remove an undamaged version of this balance entirely from the window. It's important for the balance you show us to be undamaged as it will ensure that no important components are broken off or missing.

Next, I need a clear picture of the top fitting, bottom fitting, stamp, and the clip or hook at the end of the cord.

Lastly, please verify the length of the metal channel and how many balances you wanted to buy altogether. I know you already said that the metal channel size is 32-1/2", but this is a non-standard size and would have to be custom made. I just want to be 110% sure what we're working with here. Make sure to only measure the metal channel.

Call me. It looks to be 1 1/32nd bottom fitting size. Can you see that in the photos?

Tom

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4514.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4513.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4512.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4510.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4511.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. Your balance fittings resemble either the S351 or S390 spiral balances. We are not able to make out exact dimensions from photos but if your bottom fitting depth is over 1", you most likely need the S390 that comes with a 1-1/8" deep shoe. See the image below to confirm. We'll also still need you to confirm the exact length of your metal channel, not including the end fittings, to determine if your balances will need to be custom-ordered or if the stock S390-33 could work for your repair. Please note that our part experts do not have direct phone lines so all correspondence will need to be through this thread. 

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

Hi Tom,
So I believe we measured 1 1/32 bottom fitting and the metal only measurement is 32.5 inches. 3210 stamped on it, non-tilt windows. I need four channel balances of the size and specs, please.

Thanks,
Tom
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for confirming. We just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you requested. As for the shoe depth, your shoe may have worn down a bit over time but your photo does look close to 1-1/8". As long as it measures over 1" deep, the S390 would be the way to go. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.