I do not have any names numbers on it

A home owner from Lake Zurich , IL says:
Hello
Iam looking lever for sliding scrren patio.
I attached picture of this element.
It is one side only installation with push in.
Dimenson is approx. 1inch x 4 inch.
I saw on web many replacement levers that are on screw installed from both sides.
If you could recognize the brand of this item and could help please let me know.
Thank you
Lucas
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but I do not recognize your screen door part at first glance. If you could show us the space in the door where the part is installed, along with any other parts that work with it such as a latch that sits inside recessed pull, that will help us narrow down your options. Thank you. 

A home owner from Lake Zurich , IL says:
I am looking latch. There is no there. I have only recessed plastic what was on first picture what i send.
From outside there is no handle only profile in doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle opening
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Doors
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door cutout
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Your screen door handle looks similar to the 83-128 used on Pella screen doors. With that being said, I'm not sure if your door is made by Pella. You can start by taking a look at the 83-128 below to see if this could be used in your screen door. Also, feel free to send us some additional photos of the sliding glass door handle set. That might help us identify the type of door that you have.

Dimensions for 83-128
Dimensions for 83-128

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.