I need 2 each of all these parts

A contractor from Newport Beach ca. says:
I need replacement parts for all of the hardware pieces shown in the pictures and I'm going to be sending more pictures as well. Some of the hardware is no longer working and needs to be replaced and then I want to have additional hardware in inventory for future replacement if you could help. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8434.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8435.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8438.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8441.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8442.jpeg
A contractor from NPB ca. says:
This is the second batch of photographs of various aspects of hardware that I need to replace and then also have some additional hardware to keep in inventory. I would like two of each. I know some are left-handed some are right handed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8441.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8442.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8445.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8444.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8443.jpeg
A contractor from NPB ca. says:
So this is like 15 pictures some of it is redundant, but I wanted to do the best job I could for you to see what type of hardware you're looking at with the tape measure. Hopefully you can make sense of all of this and put together an order everything right and left times two. I know I've ordered from you before. I may have ordered some of this hardware from you before but definitely other stuff. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8446.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8432.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8433.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8435.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8434.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Unfortunately we cannot help with all hardware shown, but let's get into what we can replace.

It appears some of your windows use the 39-091 and 39-092 operators while others use an older version of this operator. The newer version above is our best replacement option for the older style. Please note that the link arm that connects the operator to window sash has been discontinued. You will need to reuse this arm to for your windows to function. Also review the 39-224 handle and 39-557 spacer if needed. Review all dimensions to confirm a good fit! 

For the hinges, please review the style and dimensions of the 36-004-10 2-bar hinge set. Please note that both the top and bottom hinges will need to be replaced at the same time. 

The Roto operator with the long arm (3rd picture in your first set of iamges) has been discontinued and we cannot offer a suitable replacement for this operator.

Please review and let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.