I need a replacement hinge for corner cabinet Lazy susan full overlay

A contractor from Fairview Oregon says:
I need a replacement Blum hinge 70.550-01 10 made in Austria. I know it seems like they don't make it anymore. Looking for the replacement hinge?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! We may be able to supply you with a replacement for your existing hinges but I'll need to see a photo of them to determine the best possible recommendation. Unfortunately, I was not able to find anything our database using the information you've provided. 

In the meantime, our selection of cabinet hinges can be viewed here

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A contractor from Fairview Oregon says:
Jasmine,
I did see other post responses that, that hinge is an older model and has been replaced with a newer one either from your company or someone else. Part #32-344
Thanks,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9691.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9694.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9692.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9693.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos! Yes, we have recommended the 32-344 as a replacement for this hinge as well as the 32-346 Bi-Fold Cabinet Door Hinge Set. 

Take a look over both of their dimensions and designs and carefully compare them to your existing hinges. See which of these might be the best possible replacement for your cabinet doors.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.