I need a whold balance

A quick learner from Cape Canaveral, FL says:
This is a 15 inch balance, with a hook at one end and the shoe at the other. This balance has two issues.
First the spring is no longer attached and under tension.
The second issue is the bottom of the shoe (both plastic and metal) has broken.
I'm going to need a whole new balance, but none of the ones I see on Swisco have the hook at the top.

The metal channel is 9/16 wide and 15" long and has D15 stamped on it. It also tapers inward at the shoe end.
The hook does not have any markings, but seems to have a small tab sticking down. Is this tab important?
The shoe has 3 different numbers on it:
D467.490
But I believe the show I need is Product Code: 15-236 Swisco.

Since I need the whole unit, can I get one with both ends matching my needs? or do I need to get one similar, then buy both ends and retrofit it to match my needs?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231029_152057620.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231029_152104833.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231029_152122005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231029_152128340.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231029_152132792.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The 15-236 is not compatible with our balance, it is made specifically to work with a channel that has an indent like yours. although our Series 795 Balances do come equipped with a 15-195 1-1/4" T-Lock Balance Shoe. This shoe will work well as a suitable replacement for your existing shoe.

Given that your balances have a 15-198 Hook, these will need to be a custom made assembly.

With that said, I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of the S795-15 channel balances with a 15D (which can support a sash weighing 16 to 19lbs. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart. Please let me know if you would like to purchase a higher quantity of balances and I'll be happy to adjust the quote for you.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have!

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.