Hello, the make is COTSWOLD, i could not find any other info. Thank you, Joyce 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement base
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement arms
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge base
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge pivot
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If you need new hinges, take a look at our four-bar sets here depending on the length of the base that attaches to the window sill. 

The operator shown in your photos looks like a match to the 39-091. We also offer the 39-092 opposite-handed version. Unfortunately, we only carry the base and 39-224 handle for this assembly. Everything else, including the link arm, has been discontinued and is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience but let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for posting. 

Dimensions for 39-091
Dimensions for 39-091

Side profile view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements

A handy person from st petersburg says:
I don't understand. Do you have the one I need?
Thank you
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We do carry the base and handle for your operators, but not the arm that attaches the base to the window sash circled in your image below. With that being said, you may be able to reuse the original link arm if you can attach it to the 39-091 operator.

arm

To determine if we carry a replacement for your hinges, you'll need to compare the dimensions of the four-bar hinge options linked in our last response to yours.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.