coil balances 4 different windows.

A landlord from Gloucester City says:
The one picture above has a number 2 stamped above the screw hole. The plastic measures 1 1/4 by 9/16 thick. The window sash it goes to is 28 1/4 x 24. The other ones have a 5 and a 8 stamped in the plastic but they all are the same type Are there Left and rights?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil balance
I am just adding some additional information for the coil balances. For the window size I believe you go by the width first then the length. I wrote it backwards on my last post. I need 12 coil balances total in various tensions. Here is a list of window sizes and the number that was stamped in the plastic on each one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unforutnately, we do not carry an exact replacement for your coil balance pivot shoe but our 15-199 Pivot Shoe should work well as a replacement. You'll need to compare the dimensions below to yours to confirm that this would be a good fit for your window. You mentioned that your shoe is 9/16" thick. Note that our part is a tad smaller at 17/32" thick.

Alternate view of 15-199
Alternate view of 15-199

This pivot shoe is compatible with either the (1/2") Series 160 or the (3/8") Series 165  coil balance springs. To determine which series you have, you'll need to confirm the width of your coils. Then you'll choose the strength options that correspond with your original coils stamps. 

If you need new pivot bars as well, see the 26-378 below. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 26-378
Alternate image for 26-378

The one coil balance I have out has is 1/2" so its a 160 series and the spring has 8S stamped on it. where do I find the 160 series to choose from? Thank You!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

There's a good chance that the S160-7 coil springs would work for your window, which support 7.5 pounds each. With that being said, we would need to confirm the exact sash weight for all three windows to confirm the correct combination of coil springs. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.