I need to purchase TWO of the roller assemblies and the track (ONE) that they roll on.

A home owner from North Royalton OH (Cleveland) says:

I need two of the roller assemblies for my Pella Series 10 Sliding Patio Door. I also need (ONE) of the track assemblies that the rollers assemblies roll on.

The exact measurements on the assemblies are:

• Housing Thickness(width) 5/8"
  • Housing Length 3 and 1/16"
  • Housing Height 1"
  • Wheel Thickness 1/4"
  • Wheel Diameter 1 and 1/4"

The door has a RO Size of 95.25" x 80". The Frame size is 94.75" Width x 79.50"

Height.

Please let me know pricing and availability.

Rick

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0292.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0299.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Rick! This roller looks very close to our 81-158. I think this may be what you want, but I note that the width is a little different than yours. Ours is 11/16" to your 5/8"; that's not too far off so you may want to triple check it just to be sure. The length also differs but it's not an important measurement, so you can safely ignore it.

Alternate image for 81-158
Alternate image for 81-158

As for the track, we don't sell this exact style. The only patio glass door track we sell  at all is our 80-106. The good news is that I still think it will work; it's fully compatible with the 81-158 roller I mentioned above, and while the design is different it should still fit in your threshold. Look it over and let me know if you had any questions.

Profile diagram of 80-106
Profile diagram of 80-106

A home owner from North Royalton OH (Cleveland) says:
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply.

I agree that the rollers should work, but the track you are offering won't work for me.

Here is what my current track numbers are:

The door is an EIGHT foot door, so my current track measures 93.25". The track you mentioned is for a six foot door.

Next the Track I currently have has the plastic base which measures 1 and 5/8" wide.
Your track is not wide enough to fix snuggly in the frame base of the door.
Next the Track I have has the raised plastic portion that the metal piece is attached too is almost, or is exactly in the middle of the 1 5/8" base. Your track has the raised portion set way to one side.

Would you have an eight foot long track? Is the raised portion exactly in the middle?

IF you don't have another track offering, would you have any suggestions?

1. Do you sell just the metal rai? I am not sure it would fit my existing track, and I also
don't know if I can remove the old metal piece without destroying it. In case you have a
metal rail and it doesn't fit, I couldn't put the old one on the plastic raised area of my
existing track assembly.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have any other door track, unfortunately. As mentioned in my previous response, the 80-106 is the only patio glass door track we sell. I think it will still function, but it will take some handiwork. 

1. Firstly, you'll have to buy two versions of this track and butt them together to make up the 8' length you require. You can cut the excess off with a fine tooth hacksaw.
  2. If your original track is raised, then you would need a piece of wood of the same length to raise our track up by the same amount.
  3. Lastly, as for our track being skinnier, that won't really matter. It is intentionally designed to be smaller so as to work in a much wider variety of threshold sizes. Due to its narrow design is can be adjusted to whatever position is needed for it to work with the door.

I know that's quite a bit of work, but if you can account for all of that then our 80-106 should work without issue. Otherwise, we have no alternative.

How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.