I need window balancers please

A home owner from Portland, OR says:
I was about to replace a window, unaware of the ability to fix it. I can't find the manufacturer identifiers on it. One of the balancers is broken and I intend to replace both and possibly do 2 other windows while I'm at it. It looks like I need S390-34 but I wanted to defer to your expertise before ordering. I believe the 3360 version for the weight. The length of the metal is 34" and it's 1/2 wide. Window is approximately 40 X 72. The part is labeled 33 6 BV CMC 2. Those appear to be the only markings on it
I'm ecstatic to hopefully avoid replacing this window. I know very little about windows but I can figure stuff out.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wingless Bottom Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 33 6 Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wingless Top Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Top
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I am confident we can supply you with the replacement balances you need but I'll need just one more detail to confirm if the Series 390 balance is the correct replacement.

I'll need to see a photo of the pulley and spring and how it is assembled in the middle of the balance. May I see a photo of the entire balance spring in one photo?

A home owner from Portland, OR says:
Funny, I figured you'd want to see this, but I was limited to 5 pics and this one didn't make it. Ones broken and the other not for reference.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8332.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photo! The Series 390 should be a suitable replacement for your existing balances, so long as the depth of your bottom shoe is 1-1/8". 

As you mentioned, you'll need the 3360 stamp option but you may want to obtain the exact weight of your sash to confirm that it does fall between 32 to 35lbs.

Close up view of the S390 balance shoe.
Close up view of the S390 balance shoe.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.