Identify tilt latch for replacement

A quick learner from California says:
I have no idea what brand these windows
Are but i need to replace these tilt latches. Help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73D9C112-A02E-4BB6-9263-6882163492FE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F035CE3-920A-42B7-84F8-F68DB7BC28E7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4EA80E28-FCAA-49D4-969F-165DA912B074.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. The only way to identify these internal tilt latches is to remove one of the surface levers and show us the prongs underneath. The length of the prongs, and the distance between them, will identify the surface lever as well as the corresponding internal tilt latch. See our selection of finger levers here to get an idea of what I mean. You should know from the start that oftentimes there is no available replacement for these internal latch assemblies, since many are no longer made. As that may be the case with yours, consider converting to surface-mount tilt latches like our 26-228 and 26-229, or 26-193 and 26-194. The video below shows how to do this.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.