Thank you

Bob.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1791.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1788.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1801 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1797.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! It looks like you have a version of our Series 770 with the 15-044 balance attachment on the bottom of your channel. These attachments do not come installed on our standard balances but we can get these made up for you as a custom order. 

I've sent over a link with a quote for (2) of these balances as there is order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance type. Please let me know if you need a larger quantity of balances and I'll be happy to modify the quote to reflect the quantity you need.

Your pivot shoe looks similar to the 15-129. To confirm that this is the replacement shoe you'll need, you'll likely need to remove it from the window. Look over the dimensions below and compare them to your existing shoe.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.