Inquiry of parts

A quick learner from Hackensack NJ says:
I have 3 sets of floor to ceiling metal bi-fold doors and need replacement parts. Please view the images. There are no markings on the doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1488.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1487.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1486.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1485.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1484.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I believe your bifold pins may be 1/4" in diameter but I recommend checking to be sure. If so, you can use 21-066 top and bottom spring-loaded guide pins. For the bottom corner adjusting pin, you can use the 21-003. The nylon pivot block, we believe, is the 21-210. For the top corner spring loaded pivot pin, you will need the 21-026B, 1/4" plain pin with the 21-250 spring and two 21-155 push nuts, one for the top of the pin and one to lock pin onto the door for the bottom. You can use your old parts with the new ones if they are still good.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.