Installing the 23-215

A quick learner says:
How do u install the 23-215
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The 23-215 guide installs in one of two ways: either it screws in using those small holes you see, or it hooks into the door using those top hooks on its body. In my experience most mirror closet doors use the hooks. We rarely see these installed with the screws, but it's a possibility to keep in mind. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A quick learner from MI says:
I have an old Stanley Closet Doormaker Kit and need replacement guides for the bottom track.
The kit number is 98-4680, and the part number for the bottom guide is 4053. It has a plastic peg that gets pushed down into the track. FYI the part number for the bottom track is 4044.

Please include front, back and side views of the part when replying. Thank you.

It looks like your part number 23-215 might be what I need.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that I have no reference to that kit in our records, so I'm unable to verify whether the 23-215 is the part you need or not. Seeing photos of the original guide would give me a better idea of what you're working with. Is that something that you can provide?

Otherwise, you may want to contact Stanley directly. They'd be in a better position to tell you what is and isn't included in their kits. We don't have access to that kind of information, we can only identify parts based on user-submitted photos.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.