Internal locking device

A quick learner says:
I need to replace the internal mechanism but I do not no what the manufacture is for this door. I purchased the door years ago at home depote
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3424.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3423.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3422.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3421.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. How does our 40-194 match up? It looks similar, but you'll need to remove it from the door and compare to the diagrams below to ensure it fits your door. Let me know if anything seems off, and if so, by how much.

Alternate image for 40-194
Alternate image for 40-194
Alternate view of 40-194
Alternate view of 40-194

A home owner from Ocala Fl. says:
Need to replace storm door mortise latch, saw the 40-198 and perfect match to current latch, but not available ,Also saw the 40-194 all measures match but not sure about the locking section will match. Can you help me out with this?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to assist you, yes. The best place to start is to submit photos of your original hardware so that we can compare it to our products. Seeing the points you're most concerned about will be the most helpful, as well as seeing a general shot of the entire piece so we can keep an eye out for any other differences you might have missed.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.