Internal part(s) for slide door handle

A quick learner says:
Good morning;

Information on your site indicates that the closest replacement you have for my broken Everest 51168 surface mount handle set is the product 82-036. I understand that the key lock version I have was discontinued but since the mounting sizes match, and my side with locking mechanism still works, would switching out the indoor latch part of your 82-036 allow me to keep on using the new combination as a key lock handle?

** even better, Is there a replacement for the broken part(s) seen in picture? Not sure how the broken flat metal bronze piece fits into my handle that is broken since I've never had to open it before it started swiveling round.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inside-outside-combined.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inside-handle-broken parts.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can not supply just the damaged piece that can from your original handle set. As long as the specifications of the 82-036 handle set match up to yours, you should be able to reuse the keyed exterior handle with the new internal handle that comes with the 82-036. Take a look and thanks for posting. 

Alternate image for 82-036
Alternate image for 82-036

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.