International Window

A purchasing agent from Santa Clara, CA says:
Hi There,

I would like to request some assistance in identifying some repair parts for some repair parts for International Window company.

LOCK IN PINS FOR BALANCES ON S/H VENT
S/H TILT LATCHES
TILT OUT WINDOW BALANCES (INTERNATIONAL WINDOW ) # 20C CK5 CMC5
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1353.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance that we can supply you with the replacement balance you need, but I'll need to see a better photo of the bottom attachment to confirm. Please also include a photo the top of the balance. Unfortunately, the stamp does not indicate the exact series balance you need. It only tells us the weight range a balance should be able to carry to support the weight of a sash.

I'll also need to see a clearer photo of the end of the pivot bar that fits into the balance shoe.

Your tilt latch resembles the 26-193 LH Rollyson Tilt Latch. The right handed version is part 26-194. To confirm that this is the correct replacement, carefully compare the dimensions shown on the diagram below. These latches are available is black.

Detail of 26-193
Detail of 26-193

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.