Jeld Wen Missing part for window

A handy person from Santa barbara says:

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to repair this window, it looks like its missing the part that would slide into that track and connect to the arm. I am hoping you can help me identify this part and I will order it. The window swings open from the bottom and has a "casement style" "sizzor lift" like mechanism.

Thank you

Christian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231215_171744.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231215_171735.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231215_170201.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Christian. It's a bit tough to tell without having a clear view of the entire operator and its link arms, but the appendage at the end of the arm reminds me of those seen on our 39-239C. This would also match your description of it being a 'scissor' like mechanism. If this indeed matches what you have, then what you need are pivot slide shoes like our 39-536. Take a look and see what you think.

Alternate view and dimensions for 39-239C
Alternate view and dimensions for 39-239C

A handy person from Santa barbara says:
Thanks alot. That looks correct to me! I just ordered it
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

No problem! Let us know if you need anything else and we'd be happy to help. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.