Jeldwen window parts needed

A quick learner from Dakota land says:
As per my chat with a Swisco help desk rep, this am, attached are pictures of the window parts I need.

There are two pictures of each part. One is totally broke, the other seriously cracked. I need one for the left hand and one for the right hand side.

Please let me know if you have them or something similar that would work, price etc.

Regards,
Everett
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4F2E3565.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4019C880.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1E2F1BB.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A57BF422.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Everett.

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an odd setup you have here. It appears one sash uses a channel balance while the other uses a coil balance. The balance is the Series 795 but note that this comes with the 15-195 closed-cam shoe by default. I'm not sure if that's the case with your old one so I recommend removing it from the window to confirm. One important detail to note is that the Series 795 attaches to the top of the track using a screw, not a hook. If yours needs a hook then let me know; we can still help but your balance will have to be custom-made.

I'm afraid the pivot shoe is too obscured by the window track to make out. Can you remove an undamaged version and show us some photos? That's the only way for me to ID it.

You may also want to check a few identical windows in the house to see if any have the same balances for both sashes. 

Emily,
The Channel Balance uses a hook on the end of the string, to attach to the top of the channel, and they work satisfactorily.

All I need. is the Coil balance for each side, one right and one left, and attaches with a screw as pictured. As viewed from the inside, the left one is totally broken, and the right one is cracked.

I need to know about availability, and price.
Thx,
Everett
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for clarifying! I'd be happy to help ID your pivot shoe but I'm afraid I'm not able to get a good look at it when it's installed. Seeing it removed from the window would allow me to identify it. 

Your video does not help me much as I believe my window parts are made different. I look at it today and get back to you with a better picture.
Emily, Attached are much better pictures of the part I need.
Please advise,
Everett
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230629_125211740[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230629_125218020[1].jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Your pivot shoe is still too obstructed by the window track, unfortunately. My educated guess is the 15-263 or 15-111 but you would ultimately need to remove your old part to determine if one of them is what you have. The 15-263 uses the short tongue S195 and long tongue S196 springs. The 15-111 uses the Series 160 coil springs. 

The 15-263 pivot shoe is compatible with the 15-260 double support and 15-261 triple support, while the 15-111 is compatible with the 15-150D double support and 15-150T triple support. Pricing for these parts can be found on their respective product pages as well. 

If you need new springs, check the band of your old one for a stamped code. You'll have to divide the sash weight by the total number of springs in the window to determine the proper spring weights if there isn't a stamp. 

I think it is the 15-111 because it uses a coil spring.

However, send me 2 of each, one left and one right, of 15-111 and one left and one right of the 15-263 and bill me accordingly.

thx,

Everett 

Profile picture of Emily

Note, the 15-263 uses coil springs as well. Our department can't place orders but you can do so directly on our website at your convenience. 

I think that all I really need is the 15-260 Titan Dual Support, as that looks like the part that is obviously broken, and in the picture. Are they the same for each side?
Profile picture of Emily

This support is non-handed so it can work on either side of the window, yes. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.