Kenlin Drawer Tracks

A home owner from Maryland says:
I have 2 dressers with a combined 3 drawers that will not fully close. (See attached picture for example). All drawers come to a stop and won't slide any further before they are flush with the other drawers.

On some drawers, the plastic slide (Kenlin Case Runner) on the metal piece that is in the dresser (not on the drawer) is broken. Would replacing the Kenlin Case Runner be a reasonable fix to the problem of the drawers not fully closing? Or should I be looking into the metal tracks (they don't appear to be bent or deformed in any way)?

Your website has some great parts and info, I just want to make sure I'm ordering the right part to fix the problem

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E82DE915-E940-47C5-BCE7-C464A634C65A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A7B9E3DF-1C1D-43FD-8C82-98066A91C0CF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6325A71-80BB-4E18-8B66-98AC507E8172.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 207AEBF3-7AA2-4C63-B407-87FA9A3CA41F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D28D6EC-010A-46B3-9E55-81E307BEA510.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If the case runners are the only damaged part, I agree that replacing them with the Kenlin 32-081 would be a good place to start. If you're not sure if any other parts might be damaged or missing and want to be on the safe side, we also offer the 32-053 track kit that would replace all of the necessary hardware. If you haven't already, take a look at the installation video below to determine which option you'd prefer. Thanks for posting. 

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.