Kinco 2840

A home owner from USA says:
Looking for balance for Kinco 2840 29" length x approximately 1/2" x 1/2".
Thanks,

Yes it's 29 inches long. It's a tilt down window. Some more pictures are attached. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jim Bal5.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jim Bal4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jim Bal3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jim Bal2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jim Bal1.PNG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can't be positive since your balance assembly is quite damaged but I suspect that your balance may be our S770 channel balance with a 62-105 hook, which does not come with the stock version of this balance but we could attach it for you through a custom order. 

Given that custom balances can't be returned for a refund, I would highly recommend submitting photos of an undamaged version of this balance so that we can verify. Otherwise, let us know if you think that the S770-29 and 62-105 hook matches your assembly, as well as the number of replacements that you need, and we can go from there. Thank you!

A home owner from USA says:

Very good. I need qty 2 balances. I'll fill the custom order form unless you can take this as an order. I can use PayPal.

Thanks

Jim 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We just sent you an order link and price quote for two 29" long Series 770 balances with the 62-105 hook attached. Note that they will come with 29D strength options to support a window sash between 23-28 lbs. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.