Large pocket door rollers

A quick learner says:
I removed a pair of these large framed rollers from the top of a heavy mahogany pocket door that was hard and noisy to move. I'm not seeing any replacement this large on your site. I was thinking of switching to the 23-175 side mount rollers. Is there a better solution? Thank you, jw
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0425.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0422.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0423.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0424.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! We believe a better replacement option might be the 23-250 pocket door panel kit. This is made to fit a door spacing with a 36" opening. I cannot make any guarantees that it would work but it is well worth considering as a replacement. Take a look over the dimensions for the track to confirm that this is the right replacement.

Profile view of 23-250 track
Profile view of 23-250 track

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.