Latch

A contractor from Pinetop Az says:
The hook on the latch is broken. I was hoping to find a replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230818_085527.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230818_085516.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, are you able to provide the distance between the installation holes from center to center? It would also be best to see the latch tongue as well if possible! 

Hello Lauren. Sorry for the delay, this is Cameron. I got a measurement of 2 and 1/4 inches from screw to screw.The latch tongue is rectangular with beveled corners. Hopefully this picture is sufficient.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230828_171637.jpg

Thanks for getting back to me, Cameron. I recommend you have a look at the 90-005, 90-272, and 90-009 sash locks. Review the specifications and see how they compare with your old lock. 

Hello Lauren. I think the 90-005 is the one. It has a slightly different appearance but that doesn't matter, as long as it is white. I appreciate you helping me with such a small matter, if possible can I order 2?

Certainly! You can place an order directly on our website at your convenience or by calling (888) 991-1929.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.