Left door hardware intact but Right mechanism broken

A home owner from Centreville Virginia says:
Had a baby shower (first grandchild soon!). A guest forced door and broke something in 3 point ( my best guess) on the right door. First 2 pics show left door. It latches fine. The right door won't lock into floor or upper plate. Last picture shows where I removed the bottom door mechanism. The plastic ( cheap) mechanism appears to have snapped. We bought house with this door in 2010. No manufacturer info anywhere. Help!

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2382.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2377.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2378.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2379.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2381.jpeg
A home owner from Centreville Virginia says:
Looking at more closely, the contact ( lock) for the upper mechanism is a 3/8th square rod. Maybe the white plastic piece is pointless to the mechanism that latches the right door. Not sure what its function is, as the latches on the left are working. Your thoughts?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your door was damaged on such a special occasion. Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the mortise lock assembly shown in your photos. We do offer the 42-006 flush lever shown below but I'm not confident that the dimensions would match your original part. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer more assistance with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting.

Alternate image for 42-006
Alternate image for 42-006

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.