Looking for 1990 Biltbest aluminum window parts

A home owner from Eagle Point, Oregon says:
I am looking for tilt latches and friction stays for circa 1990 Biltbest windows. I need 56 latches and almost as many stays but for different sizes in windows if they come in sizes. I'm sending a picture of an extra window with gold sticker and latch seen above the sticker and stay in window track extended and connected to moving window and the barrel at the top to stationary window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named biltbest latches
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Have a look at the 26-333 and 26-061P tilt latches. These were the first to come to mind but take a look and see how the specifications align with yours.

I'm not sure what you mean by window stays, however. Can you show us some closer photos of the part in question? 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.