Looking for a right rear back bracket for a drawer/shelf slider.

A quick learner from McFarland, WI says:
Looking for a right rear back bracket for a drawer/shelf slider. This is the piece that presses into place to accept the right slider of the drawer.

- No part number or brand on part
- Plastic/Nylon
- Presses into existing holes in the back of the cabinet

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Back Bracket1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Back Bracket2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have an old-style Merillat drawer socket that has been discontinued. With that being said, you may be able to use something like the 32-119 or 32-012. We've known many customers to successfully use these as replacements but you would need to screw them to the back cabinet wall since ours do not use the same installation pegs. Look over both options and see what you think. Thank you!  

A quick learner from McFarland, WI says:
Thank you for the quick reply! I'm afraid those brackets won't work -- in this case, the cabinet and countertop are set up like a breakfast bar, and any screws used to attach the bracket would risk coming through the visible side. (The material is only about a quarter-inch thick.) If I used smaller screws to attach the bracket, I don't think they'd provide adequate support.

Thank you for your help with this! Much appreciated!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to hear that. Unforutnately, we do not carry any alternate replacements that are installed with the same pegs. With that being said, you could consider mounting an additional piece of wood across the back of the drawer if you have space to give you something to attach the replacement sockets to. 

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.