Looking for balance shoe

A quick learner from Houston, tx says:
I am looking for the shoe for my tilting window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6854.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6853.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6852.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm confident we can help, but the only way to properly identify a pivot shoe is to remove one, send us a clear picture of it, and to also tell us its width and thickness. We should be able to narrow things down from there. The video below shows how to remove and replace pivot shoes like this. Check it out.

A quick learner from Houston, tx says:
Here is better photo of the shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6868.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. That certainly helps, although without knowing the width and thickness I can only narrow down your options to shoes of similar design. All the following shoes have a width of 1", which I am fairly sure your old shoe has. Their thickness however varies. The 15-134 has a thickness of 3/8"; the 15-173 is 9/16" thick; the 15-211 has a thickness of 17/32"; and the 15-212 comes in at 3/8" thick. These are small but important differences, so measure the thickness of your old pivot shoe to confirm which of these might be what you need. Let me know what you find. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.