Looking for balancers and guides for sash feet

A contractor from St. Louis says:
I'm looking for these particular window sash feet and the tilt locks as well. The feet appeared to be nailed or riveted in place.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 10C822A0-52EC-4314-A126-55F116160689.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1F6F1934-A43D-4524-AB69-54C25098218C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5442B28B-7DD3-4A9A-A175-1445DE8E2E65.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AFD4AAF4-396D-46CC-A7EA-F251A9486901.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2373338F-DAF9-4325-A058-7DC2D4A3EBEA.jpeg
For the same windows I also need the bottom plastic piece that connects to the balancer and hooks onto the metal sash connection.
I hope my inquiries make sense.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C61FFD2A-833A-430E-B66E-9103AD2457EF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5D137051-FD8D-492A-AB68-DE4B91C94DED.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CA1DA62B-01BE-4DA8-8D46-1DE74621CE51.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Starting with the tilt latches, see if the specifications of the 26-243 and 26-244 match what you need. It looks like the pivot bar is damaged so I would need to see a photo of an undamaged version removed from the sash. 

The terminal clip your balance uses to attach to the pivot shoe reminds me of the one our Series 770 uses. However, this installs with a screw, not a hook as you say. Can you show us a photo of how your balance installs? And can you confirm the length of the metal channel? We would also like you to weigh the sash so that we can determine the proper strength option for your replacements.

For the pivot shoe, our 15-179 and 15-167 come to mind. You'll just have to remove your old one to determine the best match. 

Unfortunately I don't have a way to get the weight of the sash, however I can provide a code stamped on the balancer.
And here is the closest "assembled" picture of the pivot bar that I could grab.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1DFCE2EE-0146-4A1E-83E7-99482052CA11.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A99B825D-856F-404D-8C6D-C370BFB85F70.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid this stamp is too faded to make out. It also doesn't match up with any of the strength options for the Series 770 so you will ultimately need to obtain the weight of the sash in order to determine the best option. 

As for the pivot bar, our 26-377 looks like it may be a match. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Good afternoon. I managed to get a weight for the window sash, it is fifteen pounds.
Profile picture of Emily

I don't know the length of the metal channel so your next step should be to measure that and refer to the chart under the S770 product description on its store page to pick the appropriate option for your replacements. 

Please note, the Series 770 installs at the top of the window track with a screw. If yours installs differently, let us know and we can work from there. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.