Looking for latch keeper

A home owner from CA says:
This sliding glass patio door is missing its keeper. Trying to find a replacement part. Screw holes are 3 1/4 in. Inside width is 3/4 in. I think you can see that there are raised ribs inside the channel. I imagine the keeper will sit flat in those rails
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1885.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1881.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1880.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1879.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1885.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Your door's mortise lock resembles our 82-227, which often uses keepers like our 89-020 or 89-021. Start with these. Review the dimensions and see if you think either of these keepers could work for your door.

Alternate image for 89-020
Alternate image for 89-020
Alternate image for 89-021
Alternate image for 89-021

A home owner from CA says:
Thanks. It's hard to see, but the second picture shows it best I think. There are vertical rails inside the edge of the door. When the door closes, the latch fits between those rails. And when closed, there's really no space between the rails and the face of the mortise lock. Anything that protrudes like the two suggestions will just block the door from closing completely. Any other ideas?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

OK, I see what you mean. The tricky part is all keepers are going to protrude to some extent--after all, there has to be something for the mortise lock to latch onto. What is the depth of the space between those grooves on the door frame? If any of our keepers are less deep, then they still should work. The 89-020 is 3/4" deep, which I suspect may be too much--the 89-021D is similar but has a depth that is just 7/16", which may work. The 89-021 I believe has a similar depth of 7/16", though I can confirm this if necessary in our warehouse on Monday. Either way, measuring the depth of the space between the rails on your door frame will confirm if any of these options can work for you. All of these options are 5/8" wide, so they should fit between the 3/4" gap. Let me know what you think. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.