Looking for parts for a quaker window

A home owner from Missouri says:
I am looking for the parts for a quaker window model 163141 001 Phx DH. I am looking for what I think is the shoe. It is the part that is attached to the window and sticks into the slide. I am pretty illiterate when it comes to window parts. I hope you can help me find a place to buy these. Thank you David
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm afraid we have nothing in our records on this model number. Can you upload photos of the hardware you're looking to replace? That's the best way for us to help. 

A home owner from Missouri says:
I am looking for this piece from a Quaker window Phoenix model. it is the piece that fits into the sash. (I am not sure of the names of window parts)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230825_220056216.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230825_220101324.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to me. This part shown here is called a pivot bar. We don't have an exact match for yours but the 26-150 is similar. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.