Looking for replacement, Cranks for Pella window

A home owner from Mn says:
We remodeled our kitchen, but the windows are original. A downdraft behind our stove hits the current style crank. While I know I can get the little T-shaped replacement cranks parentheses I have them on other windows in the house that have blinds) I am interested in getting the ones that fold down flat. Those are easier to turn and nicer looking. That all said, I don't want to have to replace the entire window mechanism.
So my question is: is there a cover/crank that I can put over the current brass fitting? I would need a left and a right mechanism.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2279.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2280.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2281.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2282.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a folding replacement handle that would be compatible with your older style Pella operator. The 39-109B handle and 39-227B T-crank would be our best replacement options. 

As for the cover, we did carry that part at one time but, unfortunately, it was discontinued and is no longer available. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer a folding alternative but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting.

A home owner from Randolph, NJ says:
I am looking to replace "Pella Casement Operator #1687" with a T-Crank style or folding which has a 11-teeth Spline. What would be the ideal replacement?

Thank you,
-Lee
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the Pella 39-227B T-crank mentioned in this thread. If the 3/8" diameter of the opening matches your original handle, you should be good to go. Thank you. 

Alternate view of 39-227B
Alternate view of 39-227B

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.