Looking for replacement Housing Bracket for the 82-225 Sliding Patio Internal Lever Lock

A quick learner from Rochester Hills MI says:
I placed the order for the 82-225 Internal Lever Lock and am now looking for the Housing bracket that incased the 82-225 lock. The Screws Holes are 3-15/16" apart from Center to Center.
The"inside" diameter length is 3-3/4" and the "inside" depth is 1-1/16"
The Mortise 82-225 slides into the Housing bracket, again the 82-225 is the correct lever lock from what I could tell when I placed the order.
Both parts need replacement as I discovered after placing my initial order.
Please advise as to if a direct replacement is available, or if a substitute bracket is an option.
Thank You for your Time and your Efforts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4182.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4184.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4183.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell this bracket separately. We can only supply the 82-211 and 82-214B. Take a look at the dimensions and see which one matches up with your old lock. 

A quick learner from Rochester Hills MI says:
Thank you,
It is in fact the 82-214B Keeper.
The 7/8" wide keeper is the original keeper
I currently am attempting to replace.
I certainly appreciate your expertise in the matter.
Thank You.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

It's my pleasure to help! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and good luck with the repair! 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.