Looking for replacement Pivot Shoes for Trustgard Double Hung Windows

A home owner from Sellersville, PA says:

While tilting our double hung windows in to clean recently the removable black plastic retainer clips on the Pivot Shoes broke in pieces on several windows and cannot find replacements anywhere. Company that installed them is no longer and anywhere that I contact a Trustgard Window contractor, they are not interested or do not sell replacement parts.

I am looking for (12) Pairs of Pivot Shoe Assemblies that will either be a direct replacement for what we have, or a different brand that will work with what we have.

Thank you for any help that you can give me. Been going crazy searching fo rthe last 1-1/2 weeks online with no luck.

Sincerely,

Doug

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230624_154427.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe with Removable Black Clip Removed.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe with Removable Black Clip.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20230705_140730_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20230705_140747_Gallery.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for reaching out! To begin, we do have a replacement for the shoes but I do want to make you aware that the coil spring is not sold as a separate part. 

Were you looking to purchase the entire assembly? Or were you looking to replace on the shoe and the black plastic piece (what is referred to as a Quick-Tilt TamperLok)?

A home owner from Sellersville, PA says:
Jasmine,

I was looking to replace just the shoe and the black plastic piece.

Thank you.

I will search forthe Quick-Tilt TamperLok. Thank you for all of ypur help.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. For the shoe, start with reviewing and comparing part 15-215. Look over the dimensions and carefully compare them to your existing hardware. The compatible TamperLok is part 15-214. Take a look and see what you think.

Alternate image for 15-215
Alternate image for 15-215

Alternate image for 15-214
Alternate image for 15-214

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.