Looking for window latch handle

A home owner from Richmond, TX says:
Hello!
I'm having a hard time finding this replacement part for a window in a rental we're staying in. I was trying to lock the window and the thing just snapped right off.

The only branding I can see is on the inside of another window that says "duraseal". Besides that, I can't find any other markings.

Any ideas if you guys carry this little handle or where I might be able to find it? I glued back the snaps for a picture of what it should look like.

Thanks so much!

-Danny
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep Lock Lever
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Thumb Lever
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Sweep Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo Apr 12 2024, 10 56 38 AM.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Danny,

Thanks for writing in! I believe you may be able to replace this sweep lock with our 90-180 Window Sash Lock. TO determine if this would be a fit for your repair, take a look over the dimensions and compare them. You'll especially want to confirm the distance between the installation holes as well as the back set measurement (shown as 3/8" below).

Dimensions for 90-180
Dimensions for 90-180

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.