Looking for window parts

A quick learner from MN says:
Hello, I'm looking for a few window parts and il do my best to explain what I need.
I can't find any manufacturer name on the windows anywhere but it's a manufactured home from 1999 and the windows are original.

I'm looking for tensioner or extension springs that help support the weight of lower window when pulling up on it. The Springs measure about 24" long with a diameter of ? to 7/16" wide
The springs support the lower window and it weighs close to
40lbs + or - a few pounds.
I'm also looking for weather seal strips that measure 3/16" wide with a lip on both sides and the length of bristles is ΒΌ"
The length doesn't matter since I can cut them to size.
Any help with identifying any of these parts and ordering them for me would be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if you would like anymore information or more pictures,
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_094620.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_094631.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_094702.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_101025.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_094246.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. It looks like you have basic wool pile weatherstripping. I recommend you take a look at the ones we've related for you on this page which all have 3/16" wide bases. Review the specifications and see what you think. 

We can't replace the naked springs in your photos, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.