Louisiana Pacific 101-N-

A home owner from Ohio says:

Hi I'm trying to identify what balance I need for my windows. I think I need the 775 series but I am not sure because your product shows that it gets screwed into the window frame while the current balance I have sits in the frame like a hook and loop. Thanks in advance

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Wedge in Window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24B Balance Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Metal Balance Retainer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Metal Balance Clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Wedge
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I believe you are correct. The balances you have do appear to the Series 775 Channel Balance. Specifically, you would need the S775-24 with a 24B stamp and a wedge with a 1-1/4" depth.

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the metal clip you have attached to the balance. That said, you would need to remove the mounting screw-way from the replacement balances and reuse your metal clip, if possible.

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.