MANUFACTURE is TRUTH

A home owner from Canada says:
I require a replacement for this item. I can't find this exact model where i live.
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WINDOW ARM REMOVED.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WINDOW ARM 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WINDOW ARM.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. This is an old Truth part that I have learned is obsolete and no longer made. The good news is that we've found what we believe to be a working substitute and are planning on adding it to our site. 

This process usually takes around 6 weeks, but I will notify you the moment it's available for your review. Please also note that there may be additional hardware required to get this substitution functional in your window; I'll have more information on that front once we actually have the hardware on hand. 

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have in the meantime! We're always here to help.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter. Please see our new 39-484 operator. I believe this is going to be your best option, but it is still just a substitute, not a direct replacement; you will also need the 39-528 track as well as the 39-529 slider, which clips onto the end of the operator's long arm and slides into the new track. You will also need a new cover and handle. We offer two styles: the 39-451 and the 39-375. They function the same way, so picking between them is just a matter of preference.

Please feel free to reach out if you had any questions.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.