MW vinyl DH window help needed - time sensitive!

A professional from Oxford, PA says:

So, inspected this MW window and is in need of balancers, pivot lock shoes, 1 tilt latch and possibly metal tilt pins, depending on your thoughts with the new shoe.

I believe the balancer is S900-29 and -26 for upper and lower spiral balancer 26" and 29" x 3/8" tube, but sash seems light and tips are not red. Maybe they were always wrong?! Tilt latch I saw is a rounded one and only need the left. Measures 2-3/8" long x 11/16" wide, not sure about thickness as I did not know you needed that. 

Pivot lock shoes I think are 15-118, measurement of 1-3/8" wide x 2-3/8" high... markings on old are 590CSB, with missing blue cam. I am missing thickness measure. If this is the shoe, do I need to replace the pivot pins? They are in photos and not broken. I do not see this pin in your catalog and not sure if it will go into your new shoe. I'd upload more, but your system does not allow.

Sadly, may have been broken into and homeowner needs fixed ASAP. Let me know. I will get thickness measure for shoe and tilt latch tomorrow.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230821_163114.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230821_163117.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230821_163820.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230821_164440.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot pin.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. If the outer tube is 3/8" in diameter then you would want the Series 900. We also sell the Series 600 but this is 5/8" in diameter. I also recommend you weigh the window sash to determine the proper tip option. We don't sell a pivot shoe that's 1-3/8" wide. If you haven't already, I recommend you remove the pivot shoe from the window and write out the thickness and width. It's hard to get accurate measurements when the pivot shoe is obscured by the track. The thickness and width will allow us to narrow down some options. 

As for the tilt latch, take a look at the 26-393, 26-393A, and 26-464. Review the specifications and see if one of them matches up. If the pivot bar is in good shape, you can reuse it. 

A professional from Oxford, PA says:
OK, thank you. So, I went back and sadly the tilt shoes are not gettable currently to remove and measure. I did measure the thickness tho and it is 5/8" thick, blue cam. Which shoe would that be? I remeasured the thickness of the track and it is 1-3/8 so I am sure the 1-1/4" wide shoe would work. Is that the closes size? Also, I did not see pivot pin into. Attached below are pivot pin pics I took. Any thoughts on which pin I should use or if a new pin is needed? Strangely, pin on left is different than pin on right.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230822_180035.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230822_180106.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230822_180333.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230822_180337.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you kindly for the additional photos and information. It's very odd that you have two different pivot bars for the same window. Based on what I see here and the details you've given me, I recommend you replace both pivot bars with the 26-366. The tip for this is much shorter so you will need to drill new holes so that you can mount it a little more forward, to make up for the difference. 

As for the pivot shoe, our 15-047 is 5/8" thick and 1-1/4" wide. That'd be my recommendation as long as the dimensions match up. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.