Metal Bifold Door Hardware

A handy person from Hudson, FL says:
Hi, sorry I don't have better pucs at the moment. I was hoping you might be able to ID the door from these lower guide pin pics and provide a parts list for all the hardware. Or maybe point me in the right direction for how to ID them, I couldn't find a brand or anything.

My parents and several of their friends (likely the whole subdivision) all have these metal bifold doors in various sizes with various missing or broken parts. At the moment I'm needing bottom guides and pins for the sliding part, but a full kit of all the parts would be handy, these houses are early to mid 70s, so there's a lot of them to be fixed.

Thanks,
Glen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230826_210303.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230826_210259.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230826_210238.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230826_210254.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230826_210245.jpg
A handy person from Hudson, FL says:
I finally found a label on one of them, they are Leigh Full Vu. I found another post asking basically the same question and it was answered, so I think I'm all set. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, Glen. I'm glad to hear you found what you needed. We've also related parts on this page for your Leigh Full Vu-bifold doors. Good luck with the repair!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.