Metal screen clip.

A quick learner from USA says:
The issue is that the part of the clip (bottom of picture) that inserts between the window and frame is quite thin. This is because the space between the window and frame is narrow. All clips I have found are too thick at that point. If you can help, it would be most appreciated. P.S. these are very old windows and I cannot find a brand name on them.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

In the past, we have used our 70-104 self locking clip with a 70-160 thumb screw as a replacement for your clip. Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

A quick learner from USA says:
Paul, thank you for the reply. the 70-104 is the clip I just tried and is too thick in the prong that inserts between the window and frame. Attached is a photo of a clip that does work, and you can see that it has a thin profile. Do they make this kind any more?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we weren't able to find an exact match to your clip. Would it be possible to file down our 70-104 to size?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.