Milgard fiberglass windows crank handle replacement needed

A home owner from Oakland, CA says:
Hello, we installed in 2015 Milgard fiberglass windows to our bedroom and bathroom. The crank mechanisms are the same. The crank handle in the bathroom broke. I put the photos of the proper working handle's photo and a photo of the crank without the handle so you can see the mid part. Could you let me know what model this handle is so we can order it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1636.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1639.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1637.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This is most likely a 39-205 Folding Handle, which fits onto a 11/32" diameter operator spline. It is held onto the operator using a set screw. Please review and let us know what you think. 

A home owner from Oakland, CA says:
Thank you Bob for the fast response. Looking at the link you sent, I am not sure it is the right one and whether it will fit to the hexagon style part underneath. Could you please take a look at this new photo of the inner part of the crank to confirm?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WindowCrankInside.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Good catch, that's definitely not what I was expecting. That hex design is not compatible with the 39-205. The 39-224 fits onto a 5/16"  hex gear bore. If that's the size of the hex gear on your mechanism, then this is the right choice. If in doubt, send me a picture of the entire operator, including the link arm(s) that push and pull the window sash. A bird's eye perspective, but with the window open, would suffice. Identifying the operator would confirm if the 39-224 is correct. Let me know if you have further questions.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.