1/2 inches wide

24 inches long

Same end caps

With 23 4 eu Cmc 4 printed on them

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 774F4A25-32B8-4368-9B9E-D9E9DE0A82AC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E295BB1-2B60-456C-951D-D9C990F2927B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Are the two windows in question the same size? More specifically, is the height of visible glass in both window sashes 24"? If so, then both windows were indeed meant to use 24" long balances. If the window with the 27" long balances has a different visible glass height though, please specify. 

Assuming everything is identical, most likely you need S380-24 or S385-24 Channel Balances, stamped 2340. However to be extra safe, I'd like to check one detail that has recently become important. Can you show me the point where the spring and pulley system meet within the 'guts' of the channel balance? One I make sure there's nothing unusual there, we should be on our way. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.