Millard series 5521/5571 plastic locking slides

A home owner from Hood river Oregon says:
Hello
I'm hoping this part is still available . I would order 24 of the Img0016 photo.
They are a plastic slide part on the window locking device of a Millard window.
If this is unavailable through you , I would appreciate any contacts to where i might find them. Thankyou, Jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0016.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0015.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2939.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Jim.

Our 39-265 looks like the part you're looking for. Take a look at the dimensions and see if they match what you need. All orders can be placed right on our website at your convenience! 

Detail of 39-265
Detail of 39-265

Top view of 39-265
Top view of 39-265

A home owner from Hood river Oregon says:
Hi Emily
I received the guides they are close enough to work but on further discovery the part I need is a two part piece. I will forward you some more photos to see what you think. Thanks, Jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2968.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2975.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2974.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2981.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2972.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I see what you mean. We don't sell that extra piece shown here, unfortunately. I'm afraid the 39-265 is our best option. I am very sorry that we can't offer a better match. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.